4 2 2
Rates: From 264 euro/night
Rates: From 264 euro/night
Nestled at the base of the revered Mount Ainos, renowned for its majestic black fir trees and a breath away from a plethora of stunning sandy beaches adorned with crystalline waters, (like Ai Helis, Minies, Avithos, Ammes, Koroni, Katelios) the in-resort villa offer an unparalleled setting.
The architectural design, boasting a unique 360-degree panoramic vista, harmoniously merges contemporary elegance with traditional Kefalonian aesthetics, epitomizing timeless sophistication and opulent comfort. With generously spacious interiors, our villas cater seamlessly to couples, families, or large groups of friends, ensuring an incomparable retreat experience.
In this serene enclave, far removed from the noises of urban life, guests are invited to luxuriate in the splendid vistas of the Ionian Sea from the privacy of their villa.
Villa Petalida is a cozy two-bedroom villa with a loft, perfect for couples or small families. The ground floor features an open-plan kitchen-dining area, living room, and double bedroom with en suite bathroom and built-in wardrobe.
Just a few stairs up from the ground floor is a second bedroom on the loft, also with en suite bathroom. Both bedrooms and the living room lead to a private garden with pool and sunbeds, as well as a pergola-shaded area with an outdoor dining set.
Distances: Kefalonia airport 10, 4 km, Grocery store 500m, bus stop 1km, Argostoli & Lassi area, Makris Gialos and Platis Gialos 13km, Poros and Sami port 28km.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Pergolas/ Outdoor dinning set for 4
- Welcome pack
- Once per week maid services
- Change of linen once a week
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Laundry: washing machine/ steam iron/ ironing board
- Central cooling / heating system
- Safety Deposit Box
- NEW >>> Welcome menu & grocery shopping: Choose the menu and your dedicated chef will ensure its seamless delivery directly to your
villa, ensuring it is ready and awaiting your arrival. And if you need grocery shopping before your arrival, we offer a shopping concierge service tailored to your needs. Contact us for more.
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Private sailing day trips around Kefalonia & Ithaca. Options of 8-hour and 4-hour sailing tours. Home ports/ Departure ports: Argostoli, Fiscardo, Sami.
- Wellness Retreats
- Outdoor activities (group and guided trekking, jeep safari, canoeing etc)
- Personal Chef - Dinning & Wine Pairing Experience: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full-time live-in (or out) basis. Our chef will develop with you a bespoke menu and with the help of a consultant oenologist will put together a selection of top-quality wines from Kefalonia that will complement the menu of your choice perfectly and will enrich your culinary tour of Kefalonia.
- Cooking Lessons: Join our chef for tailored cooking classes, discovering the secrets of traditional recipes. learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies in a beautiful and cozy location of a private villa or a local winery. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group. At the end of the class, you’ll have the pleasure of relishing all the delectable dishes you’ve prepared.
*This class is specially designed for a small and intimate group of 6 to 10 guests.