Rates: from 250 euro/night
The Forest Villa is a stunning and luxurious retreat nestled amidst the lush greenery of Kefalonia. With its serene surroundings, it is the perfect place to unwind and relax.
The villa is brand new and boasts a main living area, dining area, and kitchen with an open-plan design. The interiors are tastefully decorated in neutral shades of beige, grey, and white, creating a calm and peaceful ambience. The villa has a king-size bedroom that opens out onto a private terrace, which offers breathtaking views of the forest and the starry sky. The shower room is equipped with top-quality black chrome and glass fittings.
The villa boasts a swimming pool and a terrace with stylish outdoor furniture, perfect for lounging and relaxing amidst the trees. The swimming pool uses eco-friendly, non-chlorine products, making it safe and suitable for all.
The villa's location is ideal as it is situated in the quaint village of Sarlata, surrounded by olive groves and tall cypress trees that stretch down to the coastline. The village is known for its traditional Ionian houses with red rooftops and is just a short drive away from the beautiful beaches of Avithos, Ai Helis, and Ammes. The villages of Lakithra and Svoronata are also nearby, where you can find a couple of restaurants and mini-markets.
The capital city of Argostoli is just a 15-minute drive away and is worth a visit. With its elegant main square, outdoor vegetable and fruit market, and numerous shops, tavernas, cafes, and bars, it's a great place to explore and soak in the local culture.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- King size bed
- Swimming pool 8.5 x 3.5 m
- Fully equipped kitchen and living room
- Flat screen Smart TV
- Coffe machine
- Dining facilities
- Washing machine
- Sun umbrellas
- Moveable gas barbecue
- Free pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod dock
- Bathrobes provided
- A/C units in all rooms (cooling / heating system)
- NEW >>> Welcome menu & grocery shopping: Choose the menu and your dedicated chef will ensure its seamless delivery directly to your
villa, ensuring it is ready and awaiting your arrival. And if you need grocery shopping before your arrival, we offer a shopping concierge service tailored to your needs. Contact us for more.
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Private sailing day trips around Kefalonia & Ithaca. Options of 8-hour and 4-hour sailing tours. Home ports/ Departure ports: Argostoli, Fiscardo, Sami.
- Wellness Retreats
- Outdoor activities (group and guided trekking, jeep safari, canoeing etc)
- Personal Chef - Dinning & Wine Pairing Experience: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full-time live-in (or out) basis. Our chef will develop with you a bespoke menu and with the help of a consultant oenologist will put together a selection of top-quality wines from Kefalonia that will complement the menu of your choice perfectly and will enrich your culinary tour of Kefalonia.
- Cooking Lessons: Join our chef for tailored cooking classes, discovering the secrets of traditional recipes. learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies in a beautiful and cozy location of a private villa or a local winery. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group. At the end of the class, you’ll have the pleasure of relishing all the delectable dishes you’ve prepared.
*This class is specially designed for a small and intimate group of 6 to 10 guests.