4 2 2
Rates: From 160 euro/night
Rates: From 160 euro/night
Villa Esther houses two spacious, light and beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, with direct access on to the warm and inviting terrace.
All rooms are air-conditioned and complimented by contemporary furniture, including tucked away wardrobes, providing ample storage for clothes, shoes and travel items.
Every aspect of Villa Esther has been carefully considered to ensure the ultimate holiday experience is achieved. The lounge area leads seamlessly from the open plan kitchen to a bright and airy space with soft, comfortable seating with satellite TV and uncompromised views of the sun-drenched terrace.
The villa presents a beautiful garden and a luxury dark lined pool, flanked by sunbeds, umbrellas and beach towels, for those lazy days. The outside space offers breath-taking views of the majestic Mount Ainos, the highest point on the island, and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. The open terrace has been crafted from local, handmade materials reflecting the beauty of the island and Mediterranean and boasts a fully equipped BBQ, which makes meal times the ultimate experience, whilst providing the perfect setting to enjoy a cocktail, or two, as the sun sets.
Upon check in: Complimentary local wine and welcome pack , Villa Info File (inc. maps & restaurant tips) The key pickup/drop-off is taking care by us. 24/7 Local Assistance
Detached property, Licence No.00000896412
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool (7.00m x 3.50m)
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Outdoor Built-in barbecue
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Laundry: washing machine
- NEW >>> Welcome menu & grocery shopping: Choose the menu and your dedicated chef will ensure its seamless delivery directly to your
villa, ensuring it is ready and awaiting your arrival. And if you need grocery shopping before your arrival, we offer a shopping concierge service tailored to your needs. Contact us for more.
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Private sailing day trips around Kefalonia & Ithaca. Options of 8-hour and 4-hour sailing tours. Home ports/ Departure ports: Argostoli, Fiscardo, Sami.
- Wellness Retreats
- Outdoor activities (group and guided trekking, jeep safari, canoeing etc)
- Personal Chef - Dinning & Wine Pairing Experience: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full-time live-in (or out) basis. Our chef will develop with you a bespoke menu and with the help of a consultant oenologist will put together a selection of top-quality wines from Kefalonia that will complement the menu of your choice perfectly and will enrich your culinary tour of Kefalonia.
- Cooking Lessons: Join our chef for tailored cooking classes, discovering the secrets of traditional recipes. learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies in a beautiful and cozy location of a private villa or a local winery. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group. At the end of the class, you’ll have the pleasure of relishing all the delectable dishes you’ve prepared.
*This class is specially designed for a small and intimate group of 6 to 10 guests.