4 2 2
Rates: From 214 euro/night
Rates: From 214 euro/night
Situated in the picturesque southwest region of Kefalonia, amidst the verdant landscape of Trapezaki and Lourdata, this is a distinguished destination located a mere 12 km from Argostoli, the capital city. Nestled at the base of the revered Mount Ainos, renowned for its majestic black fir trees and a breath away from a plethora of stunning sandy beaches adorned with crystalline waters, (like Ai Helis, Minies, Avithos, Ammes, Koroni, Katelios) the in-resort villa offer an unparalleled setting.
The architectural design, boasting a unique 360-degree panoramic vista, harmoniously merges contemporary elegance with traditional Kefalonian aesthetics, epitomizing timeless sophistication and opulent comfort. With generously spacious interiors, our villas cater seamlessly to couples, families, or large groups of friends, ensuring an incomparable retreat experience.
This 125m2 villa consists of two floors. On the ground floor there’s a very spacious kitchen and dining area, adjoining to the living room. The open living area, kitchen and dining area, face the swimming pool and an outdoor shaded sitting area with table, chairs and a sofa. One bathroom is situated on the ground floor. A marble staircase from the living room leads to the second floor of the villa.
In this floor there are two bedrooms with two bathrooms and built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has en suite bathroom. Both bedrooms access a balcony with panoramic view to the sea and the country side. The balcony sitting area comprises of an outside table and chairs.
Distances: Kefalonia airport 10, 4 km, Grocery store 500m, bus stop 1km, Argostoli & Lassi area, Makris Gialos and Platis Gialos 13km, Poros and Sami port 28km.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Pergolas/ Outdoor dinning set for 4
- Welcome pack
- Once per week maid services
- Change of linen once a week
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV
- Laundry: washing machine/ steam iron/ ironing board
- Central cooling / heating system
- Safety Deposit Box
- NEW >>> Welcome menu & grocery shopping: Choose the menu and your dedicated chef will ensure its seamless delivery directly to your
villa, ensuring it is ready and awaiting your arrival. And if you need grocery shopping before your arrival, we offer a shopping concierge service tailored to your needs. Contact us for more.
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Private sailing day trips around Kefalonia & Ithaca. Options of 8-hour and 4-hour sailing tours. Home ports/ Departure ports: Argostoli, Fiscardo, Sami.
- Wellness Retreats
- Outdoor activities (group and guided trekking, jeep safari, canoeing etc)
- Personal Chef - Dinning & Wine Pairing Experience: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full-time live-in (or out) basis. Our chef will develop with you a bespoke menu and with the help of a consultant oenologist will put together a selection of top-quality wines from Kefalonia that will complement the menu of your choice perfectly and will enrich your culinary tour of Kefalonia.
- Cooking Lessons: Join our chef for tailored cooking classes, discovering the secrets of traditional recipes. learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies in a beautiful and cozy location of a private villa or a local winery. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group. At the end of the class, you’ll have the pleasure of relishing all the delectable dishes you’ve prepared.
*This class is specially designed for a small and intimate group of 6 to 10 guests.