Panoramic Sea View, Open Space Large Areas, Infinity Pool,
This is a 5- Star * luxury villa!!!
Overlooking the Ionian Sea from a panoramic position, this brand-new villa ( April 2015) offers the highest standards of quality and luxury, at the outskirts of village Lakithra in Kefalonia.
This private luxurious villa has large spacious lounge areas with large windows opening into a very large veranda for relaxing summer entertaining.There is a large infinity swimming pool with jacuzzi, in the garden. The main villa has 3 bedrooms and 3 en-suite bathrooms with shower and at the studio house, next to the main house, there is another bedroom, bathroom with shower and fully equipped kitchen.
The private garden and the large swimming pool (5,50mX11,30m), are surrounded by well tended lawn with olive trees. A terrace connects to the spacious living room and dining area, and the modern fully equipped kitchen.
The terrace offers a spacious outside sitting area with very elegant furniture, where you can enjoy relaxing by the pool with a wonderful sea view. You can also see the island of Zante and the villages of Livathos on the horizon.
At the side of the swimming pool, under the pergola, at a large table is the ideal place to enjoy leisurely al fresco dining .
- Open plan spacious living, dining and kitchen area with direct access to the swimming pool, the garden and the generous pergola-shaded seating area.
- One en-suite double bedroom with walk-in closet, balcony and direct access to the swimming pool area.
- One spacious en suite bedroom / studio house with a separate entrance and direct access to the swimming pool area.
- • A vast veranda with panoramic views to the endless “blue” of the Ionian Sea.
- Stone build seating area, under the shade of olive trees with breathtaking view to the sea
- 1 large master double bedroom with walk-in closet room,en-suite bathroom and separate sheltered balcony with pergola and build-in sofas for the perfect relaxation and vastness view of the Ionian Sea.
- 1 twin bedroom with separate sheltered balcony and en-suite bathroom
- Gym room
- Interior table tennis
Special Features - Equipment - Amenities :
- Low environmental imprint building.
- Central Heating and Air Condioning in all the areas
- Ceiling fans in all the rooms
- Fully furnished interiors
- Modern design kitchen furniture
- Spacious wardrobes or walk-in closets in every room.
- Anatomic Mattresses.
- High quality sanitary equipment
- High quality aluminium double glazed windows (Optimal thermal and sound insulation).
- Swimming pool cleaning and maintenance is included, with eco friendly and hypoallergenic products
Arrivals only on Tuesdays.
Greek Tourish Auth. No MHTE : 0458K91000446901
- 30 % advance deposit on booking
- The remaining 70 % (Full payment ) ,one month prior the arrival date
- Full - payment required for bookings made within 1 month prior the arrival date
-The advance deposit is refundable if a cancellation is made at least 60 days prior the arrival date.
Excellent villa in a great location
5 of 5
Iro was most welcoming & responded very quickly to any questions we had from booking & through our stay. She was also extremely helpful on arrival & departure The villa & annex were excellent, & the pictures are a true reflection of reality. Safe behind an electronic gate, & angled so that it was totally private with superb views out to sea. We were a party of 5: 2 adults, 2 parents & a 5 year old, & the property inside & out catered well for all our needs. With the pool, a bedroom, outside seating areas & the annex all on the same level, it was also easy for one of our party with reduced mobility to fully enjoy everything. The pool & gardens were well maintained, & the inside of both properties were spotlessly clean with high quality fixtures, fittings & furniture. & with clean fresh fluffy towels always on hand, en-suite shower rooms & dressing rooms. More like a holiday home, than a commercial villa. The location was also excellent. On the outskirts of the quiet Lakithra village, with a handy bakery, mini-market & a few restaurants, within easy driving distance of Argostoli, Lassi, local beaches & country tavernas, & a good base for driving days out. We very much enjoyed our family holiday at the villa & would highly recommend it. Just a shame we had to leave to come home....
Review Submitted: Aug 27, 2016 Date of Stay: Aug 2016 Source: HomeAway