Villa Petalida is split between the ground floor and a loft. The entrance of the villa leads to an open-space kitchen-dining area, the living room and one double bedroom with en suite bathroom and built-in wardrobe.
Just a few stairs up from the ground floor there is a second bedroom on the loft, with en suite bathroom.
The ground floor bedroom and the living-sitting area both lead to the garden and the pool area with sunbeds. There is a pergola-shaded area with an outdoor dining set.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Pergolas/ Outdoor dinning set for 4
- Welcome pack
- Twice per week maid services
- Change of linen twice a week
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Laundry: washing machine/ steam iron/ ironing board
- Central cooling / heating system
- Safety Deposit Box
Optional services / on request:
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Pre-arrival shopping services
- Personal Chef: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full time live in (or out) basis. Our Greek American chef will develop with you a bespoke menu for the duration of your holiday.
- Cooking Lessons: learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies with the help of our experienced chef. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group.
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Outdoor activities(group and guided trekking, jeep safari, canoeing etc)