Villa Ida houses two spacious, light and beautifully
appointed en-suite bedrooms, with direct access on to the warm and
All rooms are air-conditioned and complimented by contemporary furniture, including tucked away wardrobes, providing ample storage for clothes, shoes and travel items.
Every aspect of Villa Ida has been carefully considered to ensure the ultimate holiday experience is achieved. The lounge area leads seamlessly from the open plan kitchen to a bright and airy space with soft, comfortable seating with satellite TV and uncompromised views of the sun-drenched terrace.
The villa presents a beautiful garden and a luxury dark lined pool, flanked by sunbeds, umbrellas and beach towels, for those lazy days. The outside space offers breath-taking views of the majestic Mount Ainos, the highest point on the island, and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. The open terrace has been crafted from local, handmade materials reflecting the beauty of the island and Mediterranean and boasts a fully equipped BBQ, which makes meal times the ultimate experience, whilst providing the perfect setting to enjoy a cocktail, or two, as the sun sets.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool (7.00m x 3.50m)
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Outdoor Built-in barbecue
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Laundry: washing machine
Optional services / on request:
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Pre-arrival shopping services
- Personal Chef: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full time live in (or out) basis. Our Greek American chef will develop with you a bespoke menu for the duration of your holiday.
- Cooking Lessons: learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies with the help of our experienced chef. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group.
- Event organizations
- Wine tasting experience in villa
- Outdoor activities(group and guided jeep safari, canoeing etc)
Distances and trips
**Short walk to beach: 1km from Pessada Beach
** 11km from Argastoli
** 8km from the airport
** Nearest bar 500meters away
** Nearest mini market 400meters
Upon check in: Complimentary local wine and welcome pack , Villa Info File (inc. maps & restaurant tips) The key pickup/drop-off is taking care by us. 24/7 Local Assistance
Detached property, Licence No.00000896412