Villa Fedra the second of the four villas has three bedrooms(120m2) sleeping up to 6 persons, an individually styled villa offers total comfort for an enjoyable stay, the open plan downstairs area includes a fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge area which leads out onto the villas terrace with private pool, sun loungers for soaking up the sun and relaxing. A BBQ and outside dining area add to this already perfect setting in private established gardens. The villa has one twin bedded bedroom and two doubles, two bathrooms made up of one family bathroom downstairs and a bathroom with shower upstairs.
The lounge area offers indoor comfort with satellite TV, DVD and Wi-Fi access. Whilst the kitchen is fully equipped with kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer, oven and hob, dishwasher and washing machine. All windows and doors are fitted with mosquito screens, air conditioning/heating system throughout the villa. Private parking is available and can accommodate up to two cars.
Being set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and just 50m from the sea and a 15 minute stroll from the centre of Sami this location offers everything you could wish for to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful holiday.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3 (1 double + 2 twin)
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Outdoor Barbeque
- Parking for 2 cars
- Welcome pack
- Every 3 days maid services
- Change of linen twice a week
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Laundry: washing machine/ steam iron/ ironing board
- Cooling / heating system
- Safety Deposit Box
Optional services / on request:
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Pre-arrival shopping services
- Personal Chef: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full time live in (or out) basis. Our Greek American chef will develop with you a bespoke menu for the duration of your holiday.
- Cooking Lessons: learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies with the help of our experienced chef. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group.
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Outdoor activities(group and guided trekking, jeep safari, canoeing etc)
E.O.T certified (Greek Tourist Board).
Upon check in: Complimentary local wine and welcome pack , Villa Info File (inc. maps & restaurant tips) The key pickup/drop-off is taking care by us. 24/7 Local Assistance