Explore Kefalonia and the Ionian Sea in grand luxury ! My Yacht is a premium Italian motor yachts brand Mochi, special edition made in collaboration with renowned architect studio Caliari.
This 45 feet beauty is equipped with two new Volvo engines D9 575 HP, new teak deck, sun tent and swimming platform. Ultimate safety issues are met with GPS, plotter, VHF radio system and all the safety equipment meets or exceeds the safety standards set by the Greek Ministry of Merchant Marine (life rafts, EPIRB, life jackets, fire extinguishing equipment, etc.).
The Yacht can accommodate 10 passengers and 2 crew members for daily cruises and sleeps 2 guests. It has 2 double bed cabins (master bedroom and crew bedroom), 2 toilets and a sitting room with sofa, while outdoor areas are ideal for either sunning (on FORE DECK and BACK DECK) or relaxing in the shade on the BACK deck sitting area.
All the guests can enjoy full comfort with towels (& linen, for long cruises), A/C, water, warm water, heating, fully equipped kitchen (freezer, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishes, glasses, cutlery), deck equipment (sun tent, shower on deck, teak deck, cockpit table and sitting area for 10 passengers) and entertainment (GoPro cameras, Wi-Fi, radio/CD/MP3 player, snorkeling equipment…).
We have prepared for you several 8-hours cruises but we are also open to hear your wishes for any kind of tailor made cruise, so feel free to contact us. Book the cruise for your party of up to 10 people!
HOPPING AROUND: Ithaca channel - Afales Bay Ithaca and visit to the charming village Fiscardo.
KEFALONIA BLUE CRUISE: See the best of Kefalonia, Kimilia bay, Fteri bay, Myrtos bay, unique Assos.
ITHAKA GREEN CRUISE: Cruise around whole Ithaca Island and visit to the Kioni or the capital Vathy.
2 ISLANDS CRUISE: Private paradise Atokos and visit to the picturesque Kioni in Ithaca
3 ISLANDS CRUISE II: Atokos - Kastos – Kalamos and visit to the still undiscovered Kalamos village.
BESPOKE CRUISE: If you prefer to plan your day with the skipper this can be achieved dependent on distance and weather conditions.
PRIVATE YACHTING CRUISING RULES
- All the cruises depart from the port of Agia Efimia.
- The prices (except the bespoke cruise) include: fuel, VAT, mooring fees, crew, as well as Greek meze, freshfruits, refreshments, towels, snorkeling gear and many other sea entertainment, regardless of the number of people (maximum 10).
- Cruises can depart from the ports of Pisaetos (Ithaca) & Polis (Ithaca) and Fiscardo, sometimes with an additional cost (depending on the cruise)
- In order to book your preferred daily cruise, we need you to indicate the details below, at least one day
1) Preferred date / charter period;
2) Preferred type of chartering (i.e. whole yacht / suggested daily cruise / tailor made cruise);
3) Full names of ALL PASSENGERS, date of birth, passport or ID number, place of residence, country of residence, citizenship (required by Port Authority);
4) Declare about your preferred type of payment (cash, credit card, bank transfer…)
5) Additional requirements which you may have (transfers, special occasions on the yacht, special meal plans…);
- In case you chose to tailor-make your cruise, we would calculate the approximate cost of fuel for the required itinerary and send you potential suggestions for the cruise.
- Departure time is by 9.30am and the cruise ends by 5.30pm. The sailing hours and duration of a daily cruise (8h) are determined by Greek Legislations.
- It is necessary to come 15 minute earlier to get familiar with the yacht facilities and safety issues while we finish with the required paperwork for port authority.
- All passengers need to have ID/passport with them.