Helios is "the sun" in greek. Here is a sunny, spacious 3 bedroom ensuite villa in Cape Liakas in Spartia, Kefalonia. Part of the well known Liakas Villas resort, this is the first of a row of private villas, enjoying uncut views to the Ionian Sea and Zakynthos and taking advantage of its private grounds.
The villa features 3 double bedrooms ensuite, open plan fitted kitchen and living room with dinning area, window doors that lead to the landscaped gardens, the pool area and the covered alfresco dinning area with a stone built BBQ.
The villa is intended for private use for 2- 6 people.
You will enjoy the tranquility of the area and the natural, untouched setting. Bellow the villas the Cape offers a unique setting to relax and will be the ideal place for those who love diving.The little village of Spartia is a five minute drive or thirty minute walk away where there are a few shops, tavernas and a beautiful sandy beach a short distance from the village. The south coast resorts of Lourdas and Trapezaki are nearby and worth visiting whilst Argostoli, the island's capital, is approximately 10 minutes drive away. Half a mile from the villas is Liakas Village Apartments, a small group of holiday houses with a pool, bar and tennis court which our villa guests are welcome to use (extra cost may apply for the use of pool bar servise)
E.O.T certified (Greek Tourist Board).
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Outdoor Barbeque
- Parking for 2 cars
- Welcome pack
- Every 3rd day of stay maid services
- Change of linen once a week
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Laundry: washing machine
- Central cooling / heating system
Optional services / on request:
- Airport transfers
- Car rental suggestions
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Pre-arrival shopping services
- Personal Chef: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full time live in (or out) basis. Our Greek American chef will develop with you a bespoke menu for the duration of your holiday.
- Cooking Lessons: learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies with the help of our experienced chef. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group.
- Wine tasting experience in villa
- Outdoor activities(group and guided jeep safari, canoeing etc)
Upon check in: Complimentary local wine and welcome pack , Villa Info File (inc. maps & restaurant tips) The key pick up/drop-off is taking care by us. 24/7 Local Assistance.