This villa consists of two floors. On the ground floor there’s a very spacious kitchen and dining area, adjoining to the living room. The open living area, kitchen and dining area, face the swimming pool and an outdoor shaded sitting area with table, chairs and a sofa. One bathroom is situated on the ground floor. A marble staircase from the living room leads to the second floor of the villa.
In this floor there are two bedrooms with two bathrooms and built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has en suite bathroom. Both bedrooms access a balcony with panoramic view to the sea and the country side. The balcony sitting area comprises of an outside table and chairs.
- Sleeps: 4- 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Pergolas/ Outdoor dinning set for 4
- Welcome pack
- Twice per week maid services
- Change of linen twice a week
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Laundry: washing machine/ steam iron/ ironing board
- Central cooling / heating system
- Safety Deposit Box
Optional services / on request:
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Pre-arrival shopping services
- Personal Chef: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own
villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and
provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a
full time live in (or out) basis.
Our Greek American chef will develop with you a bespoke menu for the duration of your holiday.
- Cooking Lessons: learn how to prepare authentic Greek and traditional Kefalonian delicacies with the help of our experienced chef. The lessons can be organized for you and your family/ friends at your villa or you can join a group.
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Event organizations
- Wine tasting experience in villa
- Outdoor activities(group and guided jeep safari, canoeing etc)